Wednesday, January 11, 2006

The Door Mat

Welcome one and umm...most. This is just a little note welcoming you to my new blog. This is where you can come and visit, stay overnight, or just pass on by to kick my dog. Actually my dog is getting old so instead of poor old Tasha may I entice you to practice field goals on my 7 year-old brother, Kevin? While your lacing up your cleats please feel free to look around, make yourselves at home, or sneak out with the silverware. As always monetary tips are welcome and if you feel so generous, leave a note saying that you were here even if it was only to ask for directions and a light. Thanks for reading this and may the front door not hit you on the backside when you go!

1 comment:

Jude Emblem said...

That would be our dearly departed Jozef who found that one. I believe it was a search on Google Images for psychiatrist. He had to modify it and stuff, but I think of all people you can handle that.