Thursday, January 12, 2006

Finally Finals?

Hello ya'll,
Yup it's that time of year again. That time when all the students moan and bewail their unhappy lot worse than Beaver on bath day. Besides every morning, the time is more specifically the dreaded Finals week. Now, I am a little confused on one point. If this is called finals then why will this be my third time taking it? I feel like such a failure ya know? And before I am all said and done with this school I believe that I will have taken finals a grand total of 4 times!! I'll leave that one out of the resume... So getting back to the future. If ya'll would please remember our poor souls in requiem Masses throughout your lives it would be mucho appreciated. Also a note going out to all the young lady chefs: The Brain Food Fund will be accepting cookies starting today at 5 pm. Thank you. ~The Management

No comments: